At SSH&D we can design for one room, multiple rooms, or entire homes; turn-key. We choose room layout, paint colors, architectural details, lighting, wall coverings, window treatments, furniture and furnishings to reflect the personality and spirit of your home. The process covers design, purchasing items, tracking items, and installing them. Everything from start to finish.
- Discovery call/questionnaire
- In-home consultation
- Furniture lay-out design
- Product sourcing and design
- Design board and elements presentation
- Management of ordering and receiving
- Installation and styling
New construction or large renovation is a big investment. The volume and complexity of interior design decisions involved in pulling together a newly constructed home or addition can be overwhelming. Let us help you make your deadlines and the right decisions from door knobs to outlets, which can help keep costs in control and timelines on track. We can help alleviate some of the anxiety by working directly with the contractor or home builder. Through collaboration and by covering all those small details, we can create a beautiful and functional design unique to you and your needs.
- Design hours with architect or contractor
- A detailed Design Selection Book for your builder/and or contractor
- Cabinetry layout and design and molding and trim work design.
- Plumbing, hardware, and light fixture selections
- Flooring, wall coverings, paint, and tile selections
Don't have a huge budget? No problem. For an hourly fee we will walk you through ideas, brainstorm solutions, or provide sourcing for specific problems such as layout, paint color, or where to find affordable art.
We are excited to offer our remote interior design service to clients across the country. This is the perfect option for those outside North Carolina and my local service areas to have SSH&D style your space without the hiring of our team for the full range of in-person services. This design service involves mostly digital communications that results in a personalized and beautiful space.
- Review of introduction questionnaire and photos
- Consultation via phone
- Follow up questionnaire coving measurements and additional details needed
- Invoice and payment
- Floor plan, Design mood board with URL source list to purchase all items listed in the plan